Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Job!! The Silent Ballet

A couple days ago I was given the "Okay" as a writer for The Silent Ballet, a primarily-instrumental music website. It began as a post-rock-specific site in the summer of 2006 and now deals with many kinds of instrumental fair. It's gettin' diverse and ever more exciting to see what music they're getting into. Lots of material I enjoy is reviewed regularly, and of all the websites that I could write music reviews for, this is the one. Everyone who does writing for the site is pretty casual, but at the moment it feels very prestigious, especially because I get "paid" in access to insurmountable amounts of new music. The only perk I need.

Good timing, too, as this baby is going to prevent me from purchasing any new music for a while. Silent Ballet has filled that niche! I am so lucky.

No comments: