Saturday, May 31, 2008

New Grails Record

There is a new Grails record. It took me by surprise. Just thought I'd mention it, for anyone who, by chance, looked at this site. "Burning Off Impurities," their last one, was so damn good, I can't imagine how they have progressed now.

This one is called "Take Refuge In Clean Living" which is some kind of reference to Jesus making beds and tables, I think. You know: How Jesus made beds (he was a carpenter?) that, for the first time, were off the ground, so we didn't sleep in the cockroaches and germs, the squalor. Same with tables and our meals. I dunno. that's what i thought of first. And with their Eastern tinges coloring their music, I imagine this could be the reference. Doesn't matter. Maybe all Grails are saying is, Brush your teeth.

No comments: