Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Who Is Arcade Fire


I am in love with The Suburbs record, and since The Arcade Fire won a grammy for best album of the year, there has apparently been a large pouting backlash against them due to their apparent obscurity next to acts like GaGa and Bieber and such. Kids be appalled that the band won and they hadn't heard of them. Anyway, if you are at all stoked that a band you kind of (or really) like actually won one of these awards for once (even Trent Reznor won a grammy this year for chrissakes!), then you will probably find this funny.

Who Is Arcade Fire media tumblr. Even Dog The Bounty Hunter's twitter weighs in.

2 comments:

melissa said...

I heard of these folks (on NPR no surprise) and ask you which song you'd recommend to hook me since I'be not heard any that I know of

Nayt said...

I can't help but say the entire album The Suburbs. Start to finish, it's just perfect.